What is the difference between Hotmail and Gmail
Hello friends! Welcome to your ArticleMentor.com blog. So in today’s article we are going to talk about What is the difference between Hotmail and Gmail. And what is it and how we can use them. So, we will know all these things in this Article. So stay in this Article and know more in the entire Details.
What is Hotmail?
Hotmail is the first and one of the most popular free online email service providers by Microsoft with email address that ends in @hotmail.com. Hotmail was launched in 1996. It was the first free web-based email service by Microsoft. It was founded by Saber Bhatia and Jack Smith, originally written in the spelling Hotmail HTML language. Microsoft acquired Hotmail in 1997. In August, 2012, Microsoft revamped the name Hotmail to Outlook.com
Advantages of Hotmail :
- Hotmail’s biggest advantage is using a moment of communication with friends and relatives around the world.
- You can get your own address book where you can combine your contacts with detailed information and also get a larger storage space.
- It provides free web based email accounts to all its users and is also excellent software to filter spam.
- It also supports a great feature by which you can connect your email account to your Microsoft Outlook email, so you’re able to check all your messages when you’re not online.
- Navigating, understanding, and creating your own folder is very easy to navigate your Hotmail interface, which provides great management of information.
- You are able to import all your contacts into your instant messenger list for online chatting.
Disadvantages of Hotmail :
- When you are able to prevent users from connecting with you, initially you have no control over who you add to their contact list.
- It also leads to technical errors and errors that prevent you from accessing your email account.
- In the past, users have noted that Hotmail accounts have not properly protected security features and have also reported hacking into their email accounts to other users.
What is Gmail?
Gmail is a free online email service providers by Google with email address that ends in @gmail.com. Users can use Gmail on the web and use for sign up for any third-party programs that synchronize email content through pop or imap protocols. Gmail Users can receive up to 50 megabytes of emailin size, including attachments, while they can send emails up to 25 megabytes.
Advantages of Gmail :
- You can use Youtube.com to sign in
- You can use Blogger.com to sign in
- You can chat with friends online.
- It’s a lot easier then to organize Hotmail.com
- You can do research using reader
Disadvantages Of Gmail :
- It does not convert files easily
- Sometimes its slow.
- Not enough background options
- Lots of distracting themes
- Its addictive.
Also Read :
Yes, you have read What is the difference between Hotmail and Gmail
What if you drop your own review in the comment box below? That will be great if you do that.You must have found this article helpful, but what’s restricting you from sharing with your friends? Okay, you can use the share button below to take the action right now.
Remember you can always join the discussion hub and lay your questions where other members of TechWaleTips Discussion Hub can answer you.
Tags :- gmail,hotmail,difference between email and gmail,email,different between gmail and email,what is the difference between email and gmail,difference email and gmail,what is difference between google and yahoo?,different email aur gmail,email and gmail difference in hindi,email and gmail difference,gmail and email,migrate hotmail emails to gmail,gmail (website),add hotmail account to gmail app,between